Re: Vacuum Cleaners from Outer Space

Is it me or do vacuum cleaners have some of the most sucky body designs.

>Wayyyy too much eye candy to suck in consumers. >Example: >
>Click for bigger picture.

Image:

"Sale price: $199.99 (You save 26%)".. Now if you don't buy it you save $199.99 ..! :-)

Marketdroids, designers etc.. I think any engineer can smell the scheme of selling products for a price they are simple not worth. Or even outright useless.

Personally a hepa filter is useful. And in particular robot vacuum cleaners at low price would be useful. Ordinary manual vacuum cleaners feels kind of outdated..

Reply to
sky465nm

We have an Electrolux central system... vacuum motor and canister in the garage. Plug-ins in every room. Love it. Quiet!

...Jim Thompson

Yup. Vacuums up field mice, that the cat brought into the house and let loose, just fine ;-)

Naaaah! Mine has a fine particle filter which requires periodic cleaning with my shop vac, which has lousy filtering ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yup...And the vac in the garage can be a monster with lots of power. Fine crap just blows outside. That beats pushing motors around in a clunky multi chamber cyclonic super duper Mach 5 Hyper Hepa vacuum designed by Darth Vader.

D from BC British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Can we scale it up enough to suck the trolls out of the newsgroup? ;-)

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I would like that to vacuum the cat. They don't seem to like being next to a noisey vacuum.

greg

Reply to
GregS