Biden is SO COMMITTED to female advancement he has a female campaign manager!

...like Trump did with Kellyanne. Oh, he DOESN'T have a female campaign manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

Reply to
Flyguy

anager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

Presumably the best female candidate wasn't as good as the best male candid ate. The rule is to select the best candidate for the job, and if gender is n't relevant to doing the job, you don't pay any attention to it.

Flyguy doesn't seem to understand this, and expects people who take female emancipation seriously to appoint women to every position, which is silly - since it merely inverts the irrational prejudice which it is trying to get rid of.

does make the point that it's worth picking the women when two candidate fo r position have similar merit, and you need to get more women appointed at a given level to make it look as if it is normal to have a woman doing the job, but it certainly isn't necessary - or useful - to automatically pick a female candidate for every last job. Ginny Valian is a remarkably sensible person and my wife and I like her a lot.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Couldn't tell you who manages anything in that admin, seems to change by the week. Everyone's an assistant deputy interim acting secretary of something or other. Keep on drainin', I guess

Reply to
bitrex

manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

idate. The rule is to select the best candidate for the job, and if gender isn't relevant to doing the job, you don't pay any attention to it.

e emancipation seriously to appoint women to every position, which is silly - since it merely inverts the irrational prejudice which it is trying to g et rid of.

for position have similar merit, and you need to get more women appointed a t a given level to make it look as if it is normal to have a woman doing th e job, but it certainly isn't necessary - or useful - to automatically pick a female candidate for every last job. Ginny Valian is a remarkably sensib le person and my wife and I like her a lot.

Hey SL0W MAN,

Biden and the Dims are ALL ABOUT gender identity - Trump is gender neutral, he chooses the best candidate for the job regardless of gender. Biden, not ably, declared beforehand that he was going to choose a FEMALE for VP. In o ther words, males need not comply. Then, on top of that, the candidate HAD to be black as well. So, Biden was BOTH misogynistic AND racist.

Reply to
Flyguy

Did you really mean misogynistic? I don't see any hatred towards women.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

gn manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

ndidate. The rule is to select the best candidate for the job, and if gende r isn't relevant to doing the job, you don't pay any attention to it.

ale emancipation seriously to appoint women to every position, which is sil ly - since it merely inverts the irrational prejudice which it is trying to get rid of.

e for position have similar merit, and you need to get more women appointed at a given level to make it look as if it is normal to have a woman doing the job, but it certainly isn't necessary - or useful - to automatically pi ck a female candidate for every last job. Ginny Valian is a remarkably sens ible person and my wife and I like her a lot.

l, he chooses the best candidate for the job regardless of gender.

Where "best" is defined in terms of their willingness to flatter Trump. Des cribing somebody who boasted about being able to grab pussy as "gender neut ral" is the sort of idiocy that we have come to expect from Flyguy.

for VP. In other words, males need not comply.

Flyguy probably meant "apply".

s BOTH misogynistic AND racist.

No. The Vice-President position isn't about doing stuff (unless the Preside nt dies or is booted out of office) so it all about symbolic content.

Biden is white and male, so a black female vice-president balanced the tick et.

You've only got one president and one vice-president, so there's a lot of s ymbolic content flying around.

Trump doesn't understand any of it, any more than you do, but he isn't remo tely gender neutral - to say that he's a crude and disgusting creep is prob ably the simplest way of putting it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

When is the last time you did something electronic?

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Turned on a light switch? That would be an ambitious project for Flyguy.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

LOL! You keep demonstrating your stupidity: I am currently developing an aviation safety device, SL0W MAN.

Reply to
Flyguy

ign manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

.

aviation safety device.

But you don't post anything about electronics, and show absolutely no sign of having any understanding of electronic questions.

John Larkin similarly posts a lot of total nonsense and never notices when his idea have been shown to be nonsensical, but he does post stuff about el ectronics, and demonstrates some appreciation what's going on in his circu its - not as much as he likes to imagine, but enough to explain why he can make money out of the stuff he develops and sells.

It's clear that you are a lot stupider than John Larkin - and pretty much e verybody else who posts here - so your "aviation safety device" isn't goin g to be much more complicated than an on/off switch. It's going to be "comm ercial in confidence" so you couldn't possibly tell us anything about it - whether it a single pole or a multi-pole switch - but you don't have to. Yo u've established your stupidity in other areas, and we can work out what yo ur bosses would trust you to do.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

paign manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

uy.

n aviation safety device.

n of having any understanding of electronic questions.

n his idea have been shown to be nonsensical, but he does post stuff about electronics, and demonstrates some appreciation what's going on in his circ uits - not as much as he likes to imagine, but enough to explain why he can make money out of the stuff he develops and sells.

everybody else who posts here - so your "aviation safety device" isn't goi ng to be much more complicated than an on/off switch. It's going to be "com mercial in confidence" so you couldn't possibly tell us anything about it - whether it a single pole or a multi-pole switch - but you don't have to. Y ou've established your stupidity in other areas, and we can work out what y our bosses would trust you to do.

Hey SL0W MAN, you post A LOT OF BULLSHIT about pretty much EVERYTHING, most of it devoid of ANY intelligent thought. You are just another internet BUL LY that POUTS when he can't get his way. You BLOVIATE on things, like my pr oject, about which you KNOW NOTHING! Let me repeat, you KNOW NOTHING!! So y our comments are NOTHING SQUARED!!! I will bet your own family has disowned you because you are such a miserable and disagreeable OLD MAN!!!!

Reply to
Flyguy

ampaign manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel.

yguy.

an aviation safety device.

ign of having any understanding of electronic questions.

hen his idea have been shown to be nonsensical, but he does post stuff abou t electronics, and demonstrates some appreciation what's going on in his ci rcuits - not as much as he likes to imagine, but enough to explain why he c an make money out of the stuff he develops and sells.

ch everybody else who posts here - so your "aviation safety device" isn't g oing to be much more complicated than an on/off switch. It's going to be "c ommercial in confidence" so you couldn't possibly tell us anything about it - whether it a single pole or a multi-pole switch - but you don't have to. You've established your stupidity in other areas, and we can work out what your bosses would trust you to do.

devoid of ANY intelligent thought.

As if Flyguy could recognise intelligent thought if he ran into it. He does seem to run into a lot of remarkably stupid thinking, which he posts links to here.

It's kind of difficult to pout in a text-only group. Posting in capitals is recognised as "shouting" and you do a lot of that. Bullying is even more d ifficult - you do seem to be trying to do it, but you aren't remotely intim idating

You haven't told us anything about your project, which does suggest that it 's some kind of nothing-burger which even an idiot like you realises wouldn 't impress anybody.

You can repeat it as often as you like. It means that you have told us noth ing, and we can all work out why.

So why are you complaining about them so vociferously? Your proper response would be to ignore them, if they are as ill-founded as you seem to want t o claim.

Hasn't happened yet. I'm not all that disagreeable with most of them, but t hen they don't irritate me by spouting fatuous nonsense all the time. As fo r being miserable, that doesn't strike me as a problem I've got. My wife do es suggest that I'm crazy wasting time posting stuff like this, and she's r ight, but there are even less constructive ways of wasting time, and this i s cheap.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Though despite the Trump-Pence ticket's beautiful true egalitarianism it would probably come as a surprise to Mike Pence that the Party of Lincoln was also the Party of Marx, at the time. Though to be fair I'm not convinced Pence knows what century Marx lived in.

Reply to
bitrex

campaign manager? DAMN! And I thought he really bought into his own drivel .

Flyguy.

[...]

y.

is recognised as "shouting" and you do a lot of that. Bullying is even more difficult - you do seem to be trying to do it, but you aren't remotely int imidating

it's some kind of nothing-burger which even an idiot like you realises woul dn't impress anybody.

thing, and we can all work out why.

se would be to ignore them, if they are as ill-founded as you seem to want to claim.

rable and disagreeable OLD MAN!!!!

then they don't irritate me by spouting fatuous nonsense all the time. As for being miserable, that doesn't strike me as a problem I've got. My wife does suggest that I'm crazy wasting time posting stuff like this, and she's right, but there are even less constructive ways of wasting time, and this is cheap.

You just posted a lot of DRIVEL that wasn't worth reading (and I DIDN'T!), SL0W MAN!

Reply to
Flyguy

:
!

Your loss. Not that you would have understood much of it anyway. It may hav e been addressed to you, but you are bit too stupid to get most of it, and I was concentrating on providing some entertainment for my target audience. The concept of "pouting" in a text only group is comic, and I did try to p oint that up.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

:

te:

!)!

ave been addressed to you, but you are bit too stupid to get most of it, an d I was concentrating on providing some entertainment for my target audienc e. The concept of "pouting" in a text only group is comic, and I did try to point that up.

Hey SL0W MAN, your "target audience" was BURIED years ago - and you will be joining them shortly.

Reply to
Flyguy

te:

rote:

'T!)!

have been addressed to you, but you are bit too stupid to get most of it, and I was concentrating on providing some entertainment for my target audie nce. The concept of "pouting" in a text only group is comic, and I did try to point that up.

m shortly.

If they were buried, they wouldn't constitute an audience.

My statistical life expectancy is another 12 years - as an Australian male.

Since I've never smoked, and have got a Ph.D., I am probably going to last a bit longer.

The US life expectancy calculator which takes this kind of stuff into accou nt gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Australian males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is might be cl oser to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that their US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into account).

Don't hold your breath.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

rote:

:

DN'T!)!

ay have been addressed to you, but you are bit too stupid to get most of it , and I was concentrating on providing some entertainment for my target aud ience. The concept of "pouting" in a text only group is comic, and I did tr y to point that up.

hem shortly.

e.

t a bit longer.

ount gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Australian mal es live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is might be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that their U S counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into account).

Hey SL0W MAN,

So, you actually BELIEVE that statistical bullshit? Not surprising, conside ring how much other bullshit you have swallowed. Let me tell you, that shit is only important to insurance companies and the government that average t hat data over a large sample size. Certainly, you know what error bars are. As they say, YOUR mileage may vary. I know you camp out in front of your c omputer 16 hours a day - which is not very healthy.

Reply to
Flyguy

:

te:

DIDN'T!)!

may have been addressed to you, but you are bit too stupid to get most of it, and I was concentrating on providing some entertainment for my target a udience. The concept of "pouting" in a text only group is comic, and I did try to point that up.

them shortly.

ale.

ast a bit longer.

ccount gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Australian m ales live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is might b e closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that their US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in by th e US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into account).

Of course I do. It isn't bullshit.

et me tell you, that shit is only important to insurance companies and the government that average that data over a large sample size.

I'd prefer to be part of a population that lived longer - on average - than one that didn't.

ry.

Obviously.

t very healthy.

I visit it pretty regularly, but I do get up and move around between visits . I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display terminals for most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned 69. I do k now what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

te:

:

rote:

I DIDN'T!)!

It may have been addressed to you, but you are bit too stupid to get most o f it, and I was concentrating on providing some entertainment for my target audience. The concept of "pouting" in a text only group is comic, and I di d try to point that up.

ng them shortly.

male.

last a bit longer.

account gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Australian males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is might be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that the ir US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into account ).

Then you are even DUMBER than I thought!

Let me tell you, that shit is only important to insurance companies and th e government that average that data over a large sample size.

an one that didn't.

vary.

not very healthy.

ts. I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display terminals fo r most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned 69. I do k now what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

No you DON'T - you just ADMITTED it earlier! You actually think they will a ccurately predict your lifespan - this tells me you DON'T HAVE A CLUE what they mean. What the f*ck are your chances if you catch C19, you idiot?

Reply to
Flyguy