Re: Is it safe to use computer during lightning/thunder storm?

I feel like I am discussing loudspeaker cables with an audio hi fidelity

> enthusiast.

If you do a google search on his name, and you'll see he pops up like clockwork whenever anyone mentions surge protectors, to spout his own brand of 'myths'.

I thought he might quieten down a little after the hosing down he got on rec.audio.pro late last year, but doesn't look like it.

Noel Bachelor noelbachelorAT(From:_domain)

Reply to
Noel Bachelor

Yes, I soon realized what kind of fool I was talking to. He gets boring after a few messages.

--
Roger J.
Reply to