Biden Has Served His Purpose, He Can Die Now

Kamala Harris becomes the president-elect by law, and all the subsequent pr ocesses of the electoral voting and congressional certification proceed wit hout modification. She will then be sworn in as president on January 20. O nce she becomes president she is empowered by law to appoint her vice presi dent with the advice and consent of the senate. VP must be 35yo, so AOC is not eligible this term, being only 31yo- maybe second term.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

processes of the electoral voting and congressional certification proceed w ithout modification. She will then be sworn in as president on January 20. Once she becomes president she is empowered by law to appoint her vice pre sident with the advice and consent of the senate. VP must be 35yo, so AOC i s not eligible this term, being only 31yo- maybe second term.

Live by the Constitution, die by the Constitution... Just remember, this i s the will of the people, the people who had a chance to see Trump live up to his promises, but instead watched him lie and lie and lie and fail to de liver on anything of consequence he promised.

Now it is time to repair the damage if at all possible. The world now sees the US as a country that will go back on its word and destroy relationship s on a whim. The last four years have allowed genies to be released from b ottles that we may never be able to put back.

The US has been harmed in ways that will be felt for a hundred years.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rickster C

So step forward one HRC. KH mysteriously dies in office January 21st. HRC becomes president; picks Joe Liebermann for VP. Or Bernie.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Trump has served his purpose, swung the SC and looks like the Senate will retain narrow republican margin.

Nobody is falling on their sword or fighting it out in court to the death for him. Well, except Steve Bannon.

Reply to
bitrex

t processes of the electoral voting and congressional certification proceed without modification. She will then be sworn in as president on January 20 . Once she becomes president she is empowered by law to appoint her vice pr esident with the advice and consent of the senate. VP must be 35yo, so AOC is not eligible this term, being only 31yo- maybe second term.

He made a bunch of lifetime appointments to the federal judiciary. This wil l probably be more influential than the SC since there is a ton of litigati on at the federal level that doesn't involve the SC.

"As of November 4, 2020, the United States Senate has confirmed 220 Article III judges nominated by Trump, including three associate justices of the S upreme Court of the United States, 53 judges for the United States courts o f appeals, 162 judges for the United States district courts, and two judges for the United States Court of International Trade. There are currently 34 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 33 for the district courts and one for the Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently two vacancies on the U.S. courts of appeals, 55 vacancies on the U.S. district courts, and two vacancies on the U.S. Court of Internati onal Trade.[2][3] and one announced future judcial vacancy that will occur before the end of Trump's first term.[4] Trump has not made any recess appo intments to the federal courts.

In terms of Article I courts, as of October 23, 2020, the Senate has confir med 21 judges nominated by Trump, including six for the United States Court of Federal Claims, seven for the United States Tax Court, six for the Unit ed States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, one for the United States C ourt of Appeals for the Armed Forces, and one for the United States Court o f Military Commission Review. There are currently eight nominations to Arti cle I courts awaiting Senate action, including seven for the United States Court of Federal Claims and one for the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forc es. There are currently seven vacancies on the U.S. Court of Federal Claims , one vacancy on the U.S. Tax Court, and one vacancy on the U.S. Court of A ppeals for the Armed Forces. There are no vacancies on the U.S. Court of Ap peals for Veterans Claims or the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review. Trump designated Susan G. Braden, Margaret M. Sweeney and Eleni M. Roumel a s chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims.

Regarding Article IV territorial courts, as of February 25, 2020, the Senat e has confirmed one judge nominated by Trump. There are currently no vacanc ies and no nominations awaiting Senate action. Trump has not elevated any j udges to the position of chief judge."

ump

He setup Operation Warp Speed which is a great success and will not be outd one by anything the Dems can do. Those useless idiots will just take credit for a bunch of work Trump set in motion.

And don't forget that he established the vital Space Force.

No one knows how much he committed to total waste in funding NASA to plan a MARS shot.

Then he issued a ton of executive orders, many of which need to be rescinde d.

Then he's had four years to reconfigure a bunch of government internals whi ch will take some time to correct.

Democrats lost a bunch of seats in the House.

Except for the election, America pretty much approved of the job Trump was doing. There was enough conservative support out there to win the election for Trump, but they just didn't get off their butts to vote.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

ent processes of the electoral voting and congressional certification proce ed without modification. She will then be sworn in as president on January

  1. Once she becomes president she is empowered by law to appoint her vice president with the advice and consent of the senate. VP must be 35yo, so AO C is not eligible this term, being only 31yo- maybe second term.

[...]

Trump

tdone by anything the Dems can do. Those useless idiots will just take cred it for a bunch of work Trump set in motion.

a MARS shot.

ded.

hich will take some time to correct.

s doing. There was enough conservative support out there to win the electio n for Trump, but they just didn't get off their butts to vote.

If we have useless idiots in government, we should vote them out! That's w hy we vote, isn't it? Oh, wait! That's what we just DID!!!

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rickster C

His presidency is honorary, like his PhD.

At least the crazies don't control the Supreme Court or the Senate.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

If he comes back in 2024 having learned how to appear a bit more humble and sensitive, he'll finally get his due second term - with an unassailable majority - against whoever the Dems put up.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You try to tell us that the repubs have only lying grandpa's available to run for president? POOR COUNTRY...............

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

as doing. There was enough conservative support out there to win the electi on for Trump, but they just didn't get off their butts to vote.

Yeah, right!!! A "humble and sensitive" Donald Trump. Sort of like a Step ford wife? Possibly with enough electroshock therapy.

We are seeing now what we would have seen if he had lost in 2016. In that case we would have never heard from him again because he would have zero cr edibility. But now he has his forge hardened supporters who will walk acro ss hot coals to bring him his cup of tea. So we may see him again, but I'm thinking without the Republican support. If he runs in 2024 it will be as an independent and continue to destroy the Republican party.

I don't want to get rid of Republicans. We need a balance. But "balance" doesn't mean lurching from one wall to the other as we travel through the h all of life. Biden is a lot more moderate than not and we should be able t o find some common ground. But if a new seat on the Supreme Court opens up , I really don't want to hear that it's reasonable to consider a President in his first year doesn't have the experience to appoint a new judge or som e such excuse. I think we need a new amendment to require a yea or nay wit hin some time, 60 days maybe. That will apply equally to both parties whil e protecting we the people.

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rickster C

Unless of course the FBI manages to nail him for at least one of many crimes and misdemeanors. He's a liar and a crook, and always has been, and now he's a big enough target to be worth taking down.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Imagine that this guy had an actual position in the US government for a time:

Bat-shit senior citizens, the lot of you.

Reply to
bitrex

Ya, he'll really speak to all the humble and sensitive Americans out there.

Lol

Reply to
bitrex

I'm here to tell you all that I'm the most humble and sensitive Trump I've ever been! The most humble ever, in fact.

I'm about a million times as humble as any of you out here tonight! We're going to make America humble again, and if anyone doesn't want to be humble we're going to smash them right into the dirt! Make them eat humble-dirt!

Reply to
bitrex

t processes of the electoral voting and congressional certification proceed without modification. She will then be sworn in as president on January 20 . Once she becomes president she is empowered by law to appoint her vice p resident with the advice and consent of the senate. VP must be 35yo, so AOC is not eligible this term, being only 31yo- maybe second term.

is the will of the people, the people who had a chance to see Trump live u p to his promises, but instead watched him lie and lie and lie and fail to deliver on anything of consequence he promised.

es the US as a country that will go back on its word and destroy relationsh ips on a whim. The last four years have allowed genies to be released from bottles that we may never be able to put back.

LOL! "Repair the damage?" The Dims way of "repairing" is to go out and dest roy as many conservatives as possible. They will start this process with th eir Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

Reply to
Flyguy

[...]

d_Trump

outdone by anything the Dems can do. Those useless idiots will just take cr edit for a bunch of work Trump set in motion.

an a MARS shot.

inded.

which will take some time to correct.

was doing. There was enough conservative support out there to win the elect ion for Trump, but they just didn't get off their butts to vote.

why we vote, isn't it? Oh, wait! That's what we just DID!!!

No, NOW we have "useless idiots" in power!

Reply to
Flyguy

[...]

LOL! "Possibly with enough electroshock therapy" - see, I TOLD YOU SO!

Reply to
Flyguy

Hey SL0W MAN, the FBI IS investigating Biden for criminal influence peddling (I have previously posted the relative statutes), so he COULD be "nailed" for these offenses. Fortunately for him plagiarism and dementia aren't felonies.

Reply to
Flyguy

:

mp was doing. There was enough conservative support out there to win the el ection for Trump, but they just didn't get off their butts to vote.

rimes and misdemeanors. He's a liar and a crook, and always has been, and n ow he's a big enough target to be worth taking down.

eviously posted the relative statutes), so he COULD be "nailed" for these o ffenses. Fortunately for him plagiarism and dementia aren't felonies.

Actually, the FBI doesn't seem to be investigating Biden. They are looking at the lap-top which is purported to contain evidence that suggests they ou ght to investigate Biden, but looks rather more like something faked up to support some rather implausible election propaganda.

If the FBI can dig anything useful out of the lap-top (which is unlikely) t hey are more likely to end up investigating the Trump election team.

The lap-top has presumably been salted with real e-mails to make the faked stuff look more plausible.

Russian hackers got into Bursima's computers in January this year, and that 's likeliest source of any real emails on the lap-top.

ine.html

If the fakers were careless enough to leave any evidence of this on the lap

-top, life could get interesting for the Trump election team.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

[...]

Flyguy seems to be confusing Trump supporters with "conservatives". If they support Trump. they clearly haven't got any idea of the conservative value s that a conservative would be trying to conserve.

Trump lies more or less non-stop, and there's nothing conservative about th at - you do have to know what it is you are conserving before you can act t o try to conserve it.

Flyguy doesn't seem to know much, so this may have escaped him.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to