This is How They'll do it...

This is how they'll do it!

Nice song! Here is how we will nail this thing...

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

A purple monkey with a bubble wand.

This page isn't available. Sorry about that. Try searching for something else.

Reply to
Sea

That didn't work. was it this one?

  Jasen.
Reply to
Jasen Betts

After I watched that one, I watched this one.

Can you be any more prescient?

My only criticism of his talk is the lack of urgency (an understatement). Much like Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immun ization and Respiratory Diseases when she said, "It's not so much a questio n of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly whe n". Words that were very far short of what was needed to mobilize this cou ntry to take effective action. That was in Feb., back when we had the oppo rtunity to limit this disease before it got started.

Bill Gate's talk was right about so many things, but did not motivate enoug h people. We had over 5 years to get ready for this plague and failed tota lly, in fact, we took steps backwards over the last three years.

It's just sad that this had to be so bad in this country.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

bad link, man.

here...

Maybe they can see it now.

Reply to
topquarkgk

A week old. I wonder why Trump isn't touting this big time and using DPA to get it into high volume production? Maybe because he doesn't have a financial interest like he does with Hydroxychloroquine?