Biden is SO COMMITTED to female advancement he has a female campaign manager!

:

rote:

te:

an male.

to last a bit longer.

to account gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Australi an males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is mig ht be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that t heir US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in b y the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into accou nt).

Actually, better educated than you can appreciate.

than one that didn't.

y vary.

s not very healthy.

sits. I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display terminals for most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned 69. I do know what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

accurately predict your lifespan - this tells me you DON'T HAVE A CLUE wha t they mean. What the f*ck are your chances if you catch C19, you idiot?

I do know what statistics mean, and you've just illustrated - once again - that you don't. They don't predict any single life-span, but they do show that if you look at a lot of more or less similar lives you get a bell-cur ve with peak at a particular age and a well-defined spread around that age.

Getting Covid-19 is a new risk, but there are lots of others. I could drop dead tomorrow, but the statistics suggest that this is unlikely.

From time to time I point out that if I'm likely to live another sixteen ye ars, that can be roughly translated into a 1 in 23 chance of dying next ye ar, or in any subsequent year I live long enough to get to.

22/23^16 is 0.4910.

That would put Biden's changes of surviving for two terms at about 70% - th ere's about one chance in three that he'd die in office (if he got a second term).

It may be a better way of making sense of what the statistics are telling u s - or those of us who have some grasp of what they mean.

In reality my chance of dying in the next year goes up steadily as I get ol der, until I hit 80 (if I last that long), but every year that I haven't di ed increases my chances that I'm a member of the group that lives longer th an most.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

te:

:

rote:

lian male.

g to last a bit longer.

into account gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Austra lian males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is m ight be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that their US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into acc ount).

- than one that didn't.

may vary.

is not very healthy.

visits. I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display terminal s for most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned 69. I do know what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

ll accurately predict your lifespan - this tells me you DON'T HAVE A CLUE w hat they mean. What the f*ck are your chances if you catch C19, you idiot?

- that you don't. They don't predict any single life-span, but they do sh ow that if you look at a lot of more or less similar lives you get a bell-c urve with peak at a particular age and a well-defined spread around that ag e.

p dead tomorrow, but the statistics suggest that this is unlikely.

years, that can be roughly translated into a 1 in 23 chance of dying next year, or in any subsequent year I live long enough to get to.

there's about one chance in three that he'd die in office (if he got a seco nd term).

us - or those of us who have some grasp of what they mean.

older, until I hit 80 (if I last that long), but every year that I haven't died increases my chances that I'm a member of the group that lives longer than most.

Hey SL0W MAN, you confuse actuarial life expectancies with YOUR life expect ancy, but, given you, that is to be expected.

Sleepy Joe's probability of LIVING another 8 years is TOTALLY DIFFERENT fro m him being competent to perform the job. His dementia is increasing at an alarming rate - he likely couldn't complete a single term.

Reply to
Flyguy

e:

rote:

te:

10, snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

guy

ralian male.

ing to last a bit longer.

f into account gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Aust ralian males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is might be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese th at their US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figured in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into a ccount).

e - than one that didn't.

e may vary.

ch is not very healthy.

n visits. I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display termin als for most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned 69. I do know what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

will accurately predict your lifespan - this tells me you DON'T HAVE A CLUE what they mean. What the f*ck are your chances if you catch C19, you idiot ?

n - that you don't. They don't predict any single life-span, but they do sh ow that if you look at a lot of more or less similar lives you get a bell-c urve with peak at a particular age and a well-defined spread around that ag e.

rop dead tomorrow, but the statistics suggest that this is unlikely.

n years, that can be roughly translated into a 1 in 23 chance of dying next year, or in any subsequent year I live long enough to get to.

- there's about one chance in three that he'd die in office (if he got a se cond term).

ng us - or those of us who have some grasp of what they mean.

t older, until I hit 80 (if I last that long), but every year that I haven' t died increases my chances that I'm a member of the group that lives longe r than most.

iven you, that is to be expected.

This is obvious nonsense. I spend time pointing out that what statistical l ife expectancies mean in practice is a particularly probability of dying in each of the years (or any other time intervals) you might survive to reach , and Flyguy fails to understand the point at all - which was entirely pre dictable,

rom him being competent to perform the job. His dementia is increasing at a n alarming rate - he likely couldn't complete a single term.

Fly guy is silly enough to think that Trump's election team claiming the Jo e Biden is showing signs pf dementia is some kind of evidence that Biden ac tually has dementia. It just reminds us that Flyguy is a gullible idiot - a s if we weren't being inundated with evidence supporting this proposition.

Quite why Flyguy is campaigning so vigorously to get himself locked up for his own protection isn't obvious.Maybe he subconsciously realises that if h e keeps on carrying on as aggressive idiot, some other aggressive idiot may do something dangerously violent to shut him up. Idiots don't really under stand that actions have consequences.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

:

ote:

:

rote:

lyguy

stralian male.

going to last a bit longer.

uff into account gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Au stralian males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 years is might be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obese that their US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figure d in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height into account).

age - than one that didn't.

age may vary.

hich is not very healthy.

een visits. I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display term inals for most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned 69 . I do know what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

y will accurately predict your lifespan - this tells me you DON'T HAVE A CL UE what they mean. What the f*ck are your chances if you catch C19, you idi ot?

ain - that you don't. They don't predict any single life-span, but they do show that if you look at a lot of more or less similar lives you get a bell

-curve with peak at a particular age and a well-defined spread around that age.

drop dead tomorrow, but the statistics suggest that this is unlikely.

een years, that can be roughly translated into a 1 in 23 chance of dying ne xt year, or in any subsequent year I live long enough to get to.

[...]

Hey SL0W MAN, this just shows HOW IGNORANT you are - I NEVER said that, you IDIOT!

Reply to
Flyguy

:

te:

te:

7, Bill Sloman wrote:

Flyguy

Australian male.

y going to last a bit longer.

stuff into account gives me 16 more years, but that's probably a bit low - Australian males live four year longer than US males on average, so 20 year s is might be closer to the mark. Australian males are less frequently obes e that their US counterparts, so some of that four years may have been figu red in by the US calculator (which did take my current weight and height in to account).

erage - than one that didn't.

leage may vary.

which is not very healthy.

tween visits. I've been sitting in front of computer screens and display te rminals for most of my life, but I also played field hockey until I turned

  1. I do know what statistics mean, which you clearly don't.

hey will accurately predict your lifespan - this tells me you DON'T HAVE A CLUE what they mean. What the f*ck are your chances if you catch C19, you i diot?

again - that you don't. They don't predict any single life-span, but they d o show that if you look at a lot of more or less similar lives you get a be ll-curve with peak at a particular age and a well-defined spread around tha t age.

ld drop dead tomorrow, but the statistics suggest that this is unlikely.

xteen years, that can be roughly translated into a 1 in 23 chance of dying next year, or in any subsequent year I live long enough to get to.

[...]

Never said what? You may not understand the implications of what you post, but everybody else does. Re-cycling DonaldTrump's pre-election propaganda m akes you just as much of a liar as he is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to