Lyin' Biden sets two NEW RECORDS!! (2023 Update)

...but they are NOT the kind of records you want to set. First, inflation is at its highest in nearly FOUR DECADES, SEVEN PERCENT. Second, Lyin' Biden has broken his own BAD POLL NUMBERS, now at just THIRTY THREE PERCENT:

Lyin' Biden LIED about the supply chain problems being solved - they HAVE NOT.

Lyin' Biden is right about one thing: the nation is being threatened by DOMESTIC ENEMIES - he just didn't name them, which are HIM and HIS CRIMINAL COHORTS.

Reply to
Flyguy

It's a live phone poll, which isn't all that reliable. Nate Silver's 538 site rates it as A-. Owning a phone has implications about income and social status that bias the results. The Truman/Dewey mis-prediction back in 1948 came from that.

Scarcely Biden's fault. The inflation numbers reflect supply chain problems. which in turn reflect people getting infected with Covid-19 and staying at home (or in hospital).

If Trump had better job of containing the epidemic in the first place, there would be fewer American's sick now. Some countries did do better, but Trump put the US into the group with lots of infections and lots of deaths - any country who did worse was quite a bit poorer.

They are being worked on, which is more than Trump ever managed. Trump has made a lot of claims, but you have to be a silly as Flyguy to take any of them seriously.

Flyguy gets that wrong too. Donald Trump still hasn't admitted that he lost the 2020 election, or that he engineered the January 6 2021 Capitol riot in the hope of preventing his defeat from being recognised.

With friends like him, US democracy doesn't need any extra enemies, but Flyguy is happy to invent them - or rather to have them invented for him by the Trump propaganda machine. Flyguy is our prize example of the gullible idiot, after all.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Translation: SNIPPERMAN is in denial.

Not the opinion of most people: Biden has pumped A LOT of borrowed money into the economy, just check out the M1 Money Supply at the FRED.

WHATABOUTISM. Lyin' Biden has had a YEAR to solve a problem that he GUARANTEED he would solve - time to be held accountable for his failure.

LOL! ALL of the "problems" are being "worked on" - this is the definition of FAILURE.

More WHATABOUTISM - the time is NOW for Lyin' Biden to accept responsibility.

I didn't use the term "domestic enemies" - Lyin' Biden DID!

Reply to
Flyguy

The dems love inflation. Given our progressive tax tables, it pushes an increasing fraction of GDP into government revenue.

Reply to
jlarkin

That's silly; look up 'rationing', and explain how I have plenty of beans and bacon in the pantry, if the 'supply chain' is a problem. The supply chain, especially the longer bits of it, ALWAYS has some flow restrictions, and sometimes they make the news. That ain't because of a failure, that's because we have a free press.

Reply to
whit3rd

No, it's not "silly" - it is simple fact: Lyin' Biden proclaimed the supply chain fixed and it is not. CBS News did a feature on it tonight. "Flow restrictions" IS the definition of supply chain problems.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy may like to think that, but I was just pointing out that it was a single poll, and not really worth getting excited about. Flyguy does go in for confirmation bias - if he gets a result that he thinks he can interpret as supporting his point of view he gets very excited about it. Since his reading comprehension is pretty poor this happens quite often.

Which has been being pushed up since Covid-19 started tanking the economy at the beginning of 2020. If Trump had done anything useful to slow down the epidemic - beyond blocking visitors from China so that the US epidemic got started by visitors from Europe - the economy wouldn't have needed as much help.

It's a problem he shouldn't have needed to solve. Trump let the epidemic run riot, and Biden was stuck with the job of cleaning up after him. Biden never guaranteed that he'd solve the problem - merely that he'd take it seriously (which Trump clearly didn't).

A bizarre attempt at a definition. In the real world you work on a problem until it is solved. Failure is when you can't find anything else to do. Trump failed because he didn't even start tackling the problems.

He has accepted responsibility, and is getting on with doing what he can. With Trump's supporters refusing to get vaccinated, he isn't in a position to do as much as he would like.

But you misidentified them, as you habitually do. The Flyguy doll - you wind it up and it gets it wrong.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you are fighting the last war - Lyin' Biden is president and he, alone, is responsible for what he has f***ed up. Blaming Trump for Lyin' Biden's failures is a fool's errand, but, then again, you have PLENTY of experience being a FOOL!

Reply to
Flyguy

But Flyguy hasn't bothered to post a link to what they actually said. What Flyguy thinks they said tends to reflect what Flyguy wanted them to be saying.

He is an idiot, and part of his idiocy is his enthusiasm for misuderstanding stuff to mean what he'd like it to mean.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you are just lurking over your computer waiting for me to post! I am living in your head RENT FREE!!

Reply to
Flyguy

The opportunity to point out what a total and utter self-declared idiot you are does provide some compensation.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:42:11 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <srohk3$mim$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

6prjJzm6FZTL
Reply to
Edward Hernandez

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Republitards cause it and you say we love it. You are a goddamned total retard, John Larkin.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

FlyAnus snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:6ef31ed7-2077-472c- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Yet another thing stupid Trumpanzee republitards spout.

Nice try, punk.

You spend your day online digging up stupid shit then believing it, then making stupid posts about it. All as you spout stupid monikers for your 'enemies'.

You could not be more blatantly stupid if you tried.

You could not be more UNamerican if you tried.

You'll have a soreass2morrow from all the f****ng you have let Trump do to you.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Dope snipped-for-privacy@message.header wrote in news:sron76$qak$2@dont- email.me:

Yes, the Trump cult members are the most stupid idiots on the planet. They actually believe in this false "syndrome" which Trump made up and you gobbled up.

If anyone in the world is derranged it is a Trump supporter.

You are all the laughingstock of the planet.

The world is not going to remember you. We are all going to remember US.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:17:42 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sron76$qak$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

gfFX3f/8HnX4

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:00:08 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sropmo$qak$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

Lb3avBeA5h/j

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

ALL the polls show that Lyin' Biden is among the most hated presidents in American history. And this is with a press corps that has acted as his PR firm.

Trump did FAR MORE than any of the Dims were calling for AT THE TIME! Lyin' Biden called him a racist for shutting down travel from China.

Lyin' Biden PROMISED us he would SOLVE the problem. All of his actions have made the problem WORSE.

That's the point - they AREN'T working on the problem. The Dims top priority is voting "reform" (really just an unconstitutional effort to ensure voting FRAUD).

You obviously didn't listen to Lyin' Biden's last speech where he blamed EVERY ONE else for his problems.

No, YOU did! If you had listened to the speech you would have heard how Lyin' Biden emphasized DOMESTIC ENEMIES to send a message to his base that he was going after not just Republicans, but moderate Dems like Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. This is Lyin' Biden's version Shrillary's Deplorables speech.

Reply to
Flyguy

The THREE MINUTE response time speaks for itself, PUNK!

Reply to
Flyguy

How many times has Lyin' Biden made this same blunder? You would think that his puppeteers would put VICE PRESIDENT in bold red letters.

Reply to
Flyguy