Another Woman at the Helm- This Time Lying and Deceiving but Killing People Nonetheless

Sharon Helman, Director of Phoenix Veterans Administration Hospital, another useless token sleaze:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

her useless token sleaze:

dex.html?hpt=hp_t2

She does sound like a psychopath, but they do gravitate into management. Sh e's probably not a token sleaze - the people who appointed her probably bel ieved the lies and and the over-confident presentation. Management is all a bout playing a role, and psychopaths are depressingly good at playing that role.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I think it's even worse. I think it's intentional to mistreat the veterans, so they will cause an uproar, maybe some additional shootings, and then the government will have a reason to take all their guns away.

So, no more 'well trained militia', only some randomly armed civilians who are no real match for the coming gestapo...

Reply to
joe hey

other useless token sleaze:

index.html?hpt=hp_t2

She's probably not a token sleaze - the people who appointed her probably b elieved the lies and and the over-confident presentation. Management is all about playing a role, and psychopaths are depressingly good at playing tha t role.

Bill Well said. There is recent book, "The Sociopath Next Door," about these people. I have it on request from library.

Here is an interesting puzzle for you that concerns sociopathy:

-------- A woman died and there was a funeral. One of her acquaintances, a woman, wa s there. At the funeral, she met a man that she thought she loved.

A few days later, the woman murdered the sister of the woman whose funeral it was. Why?

Reply to
haiticare2011

So the woman would have another occasion to meet the man. It makes perfect sense to me. ;-)

Reply to
RosemontCrest

If there's a waiting list, it's because congress hasn't funded the VA adequately. It's only to be expected that bureaucrats will do what they have to, to keep things running, given what they are given. Of course, congress will now investigate the Phoenix VA and demand dismissals, utter hypocrites that they are.

--
John
Reply to