These people will stop at nothing

For a while i've been getting e-mail randomly from LinkedIn professional network.

Now I always future check messages and I never click on this crap. Just yesterday I got one from LinkedIn, with a very vague message body and a return address of snipped-for-privacy@bcbullock.com

That obviously wasn't the real site.

Just now, I've gotten yet another one but this time, instead of saying it is from "LinkedIn" it says "Notification" in the same spot and the message body is vague, yet again...

Simply put, it is trying to get you to click on their bogus link..

Just thought I would bring that to light before some one does something stupid. :)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I must get 20 emails a day with bogus links.

And I got out of Linkedin as soon as I found what the noise level is. It's

*hard* to get out of linkedin.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Naaaah! It's easy. I assign every "unknown quality" contact with their own E-mail address (I have ~200 active at this time). If they abuse, they're gone with a simple click. Don't even need any complex filters :-) ...Jim Thompson