Turn your Rigol DS1052E Oscilloscope into a 100MHz DS1102E

Why would I want to dig through your trash? You aren't the only one who was in electronics, before Usenet existed troll.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He doesn't need to.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No I didn't, however you *did* admit to being nothing more than a troll. We all knew that, but it's nice that you're honest. We agree.

Reply to
krw

If you ever have anything to say about electronics, let us know somehow.

John

Hardly a distinction in s.e.d.

Not in the least, upstart. 40+ years of designs here, JT can boast about

50,=20 many others here have over 30 years etc, etc, etc,...

Haven't noticed any until this thread. Post some circuits you did,=20 or links to posts you made with circuits. I suppose i could find the few i have posted with circuits.

Reply to
JosephKK