Re: Non-USB CRO from OZ

>> "fritz" >>> >>> Has anyone tried this out ? >>> At $535 I can't see any advantage over a $600 Rigol DS1052E. >> >> ** Huh - paid only A$407 inc everything for mine.... > > $600 was a ballpark figure from one of David's 2009 eevblogs, > he mentioned $580. Obviously prices have dropped since, I should've > checked. Makes the Screenscope look even more overpriced, though. > > BTW Where did you get your DS1052E from ? > Was it with GST ?

Like everyone else, I'm sure Phil got his direct from China.

There were countless sellers on ebay with those sorts of prices a few months back, unfortunately someone (Rigol themselves if you believe the rumors) complained to ebay and ebay pulled all listings for the scope below a certain price point. So you can no longer get cheap Rigol's on ebay like you used to, unless you bypass ebay with the seller direct. There are also countless sellers at even cheaper prices through various chinese ebay-like sites if you are game. See a thread some time back on the subject.

Many have since flocked to Dealextreme:

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to