Free to good home: PIC programmer

WARP13a, serial i/f (not USB), ZIF socket, with serial cable. AFAIK works fine. PSU not included.

Perth metro.

snipped-for-privacy@weqstnet.com.au remove ecks and kyoo.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

A fine Aussie programmer. It will work with a decent USB to serial converter Bruce.

and you should be able to get the latest firmware from:

Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.

Don McKenzie

Yes, I should add that it has given me many hours of completely satisfactory service.

I'm just trying to shed some obsessions.....

Reply to
Bruce Varley