8051 & AVR combo programmer?

Can someone recommend an MCS-51 and AVR programmer? I've seen the etteam mentioned here, but their website seems to be in Thai? Do they sell direct or have a distributor other than Futrelec?

I actually purchased a USB powered 89xxxx ISP on eBay for $5 to get me started. It came with 2 chips, cable, Zif and CD, so I can get started. Since it's an ISP programmer (with socket), why couldn't I program some AVRs with it? I gather the pin assignments must be different?

Reply to
Bill Stock

In article , Bill Stock writes

I use the Galep 4 which will program just about anything DIL, and other stuff with adaptors,

It is 200 pounds in the UK. I don't know how available it is worldwide though.

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to