From December: Antex XS soldering iron tips

Took a while and a reminder, but RS have finally got back to me on the applicable tips for the Antex XS25. As promised, here are the RS part nos for tips that do fit that iron.

604-589 518-848 604-595

There's a slight difference of opinion on whether the catalogue is in error, there's no doubt that different information is presented in two separate tables. Anyway, I don't have the time or energy to pursue that aspect. So there are two packs of 5 Antex tips here that according to RS will fit the C15 iron, up for grabs, freebie.

RS part 608-783 RS part 608-799

Anyone who can use them and can arrange pickup from a Perth address, just email.

snipped-for-privacy@weqstnet.com.au remove ecks and kyoo.

Reply to
Bruce Varley