Looking for assistance: FIR filter design

Hi, I need to generate coefficients for a FIR filter with specific characteristics. It's most likely a simple task for someone with the right design tools and experience, I've spent heaps of time on the web and not found anything that would be cost-effective or easy. It's a hobby project, so I don't want to engage a commercial outfit, I'm wondering if there's someone that would be prepared to help me for an agreed consideration. Maybe a student with access to a student edition of a DSP toolbox? Email below, any assistance appreciated.

snipped-for-privacy@weqstnet.com.au Remove ecks and kyoo.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

Try this:

or this:

NuHertz also had a free version called FilterSolutions for download. Might take some poking around on their site to find it.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

Bruce, you may have more joy posting in sci.electronics.design

Reply to
who where

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Reply to