Altera Stratix EP1S80 DSP Development Board Non-Volatile Configuration

Hi!

I'm unsuccessfully tried to follow this instructions given by

to load a Non-Volatile Configuration on an Altera Stratix EP1S80 DSP Development Board. I have a lead about where the problem might be. According to the instructions, the seven-segment display should read 00 when the "bootloader" for the non-volatile memory is running. The seven-segment display reads 33 instead leading me to think that I have the wrong on-board bootloader. If it is the case, is there anybody aware of where I could find a configuration file (*.sof) doing the job of the non-volatile bootloader? Thanks

Reply to
Louis Dupont