Altera based Video development board

Hi,

I am looking for a FPGA based video prototype board with the following components:

1 Video decoder for 1 color composite Video in 1 FPGA preferably Altera About 1 Megabyte SRAM Some spare IO pins 1 Color composite video out

The boards I have found are too expensive and have a lot of other hardware like multiple FPGAs or DSPs, which I don't need.

Someone an idea?

Thanks!

Markus

Reply to
Markus Knauss

This should fit your needs....

Greats, Karl.

Markus Knauss wrote:

Reply to
Karl

Hi Karl,

thanks for the hint, I didn't find this board on the altera website yet.

Unfortunately, it has no composite video output, but vga output. For composite video output, you usually need a video encoder chip.

I think that this can't be used as a composite color video (FBAS) output.

But if I don't find a board with video out, I will take this one and add a video encoder on a separate board.

Thanks!

Markus

Reply to
Markus Knauss

On a sunny day (Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:22:17 +0100) it happened Markus Knauss wrote in :

What makes you think that you could not use one of the RGB 10bit DA channels for FBAS out (composite?) composite is only 1 Vpp (in Europe). On opencores.org IIRC there is even a PAL modulator. Not sure if it will fit with that clock.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

"Jan Panteltje" ha scritto nel messaggio news:do4ia4$mc4$ snipped-for-privacy@news.datemas.de...

Take a look at the website of