Spartan3A-DSP Development Board

Once again we are producting some new development board products this time around the Spartan3A-DSP family. Given the positioning of this chip I would be interested in what you guys out there would like to see incorporated into the product, or products, in terms of features.

As always we have our target set of features for the first product release but it's your chance now to influence the board specification. Replies to the news group or one one of normal emails. Please don't use the g1@ account as it goes straight to delete due to the amount of spam it attracts.

We will be releasing the board name, specification and the production roll out schedule in the coming weeks.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair