Altera DSP dev board stratix II

I download my design via byteblaster USB. The leds wink and blink as if the fpga is taking the data. At the end of downloading, the original configuration is still running with the 4 leds down counting and the nco running the two sine waves. I did change the default configuration of the unused pins to inputs tri state. I also downloaded all of the supplied configurations that came along with the board. No effect.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Tks Jer

Reply to
Jerry

the

with

To answer my own post in case some one else has a similiar problem. You got to turn sw4 off on the dip switch.

Reply to
Jerry