SBC Layout Diagrams

The Website called Total Hardware99
    http://www.embeddedlogic.com/TH99 /
and subsidiary pages is a wonderful freely accessible resource containing
outlines and jumper locations for a huge collection of information on
motherboards and Single Board Computers (SBCs) dating from '99 compiled by
the folks at Embedded Logic Systems.  Unfortunately but understandably, they
have not maintained this list and there are now many mobos and SBCs that are
not on the list.  I'm hoping to find a similar. more current collection of
similar information for SBCs [Note: I've located some small but current
lists of mobos but there were no SBCs included and that's what I mostly
use].
If anyone has any URLs of such compilations, posting them would do a great
service to the embedded systems community.

TIA
    Norm

Site Timeline