SBC Recommendation

I'm looking for an low cost SBC that does embedded linux, has a web server, doesa ethernet and 802.11 (via a card is fine) and has analog and digital i/o capabilities out of the box. Can anyone suggest one?

Reply to
bug0926

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com scrobe on the papyrus:

and I'm looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I wonder if I'll find it.

--
John B
Reply to

Fox board from Acme,

based on CPU from Axis , run linux , should have the http server, heternet,wireless trough USB interface, have digital io , lack analog io

Reply to
mmm

They're always after me lucky charms.

Reply to
larwe

There are a ton of SBC's around that suit what your looking for but I don't know what you consider to be low cost. If your looking at programming in Linux, then you have the free GNU tools that will save you money along with some nice IDE's like Eclipse.

Check out the following SBC manufacturers.

Aaron Curtin