Xilinx document timing diagrams?

I am trying to find some opb_ipif timing diagrams. The Xilinx document "DS404" has figure numbers and titles on the pages, but there are no figures for the register timing! I have tried downloading two different versions, on different computers, and still see nothing. Other diagrams (FIFO timig) are fine. Both computers use Adobe Acrobat

7.0. I hve looked at 3.01a and 3.01b versions of the doc.

Any info? Can these same figures be found in another document?

Reply to
motty

C:/EDK71/hw/XilinxProcessorIPLib/pcores/opb_ipif_v3_01_c/doc/opb_ipif.pdf

(or wherever you installed EDK) has the figures and a note at the end saying 4/27/05 1.1 Fixed problem with missing figures.

Alan Nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka