ISE Webpack 6.1 online demos

Hi all... i'm working with logic analyzer using vhdl to design the cpld.. Right now i'm looking for the xilinx ISE webpack 6.1 online demos.. There are online demos on 7.1 and 8.1 but it is to advanced.. I'm newbies in this and need help...

Reply to
sham83_72motor

Go ahead and download webpack 7.1 (or 8.1 if they have the tutorial done), or just the upgrade.

They've fixed some bugs, and fixed some of the stuff in the tutorial too.

Whether you're a newbie or not shouldn't make any difference in which version of S/W and tutorials you use - if you're just starting, and the tools are free, you might as well use the better tool. Like I said, the tutorial covers the same stuff, but it's marginally better.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise