ISE 6.1 - Fatal Error

While I have updated my project directories from ISE webpack 5.1 to ISE 6.1i , the following error occurs during MAP & there is no such error for new projects created in 6.1i.Please provide me the root cause & solution for the issue. Thank you.

ERROR: FATAL_ERROR:Portability:PortDynamicLib.c:278:1.17 - dll open of library failed due to an unknown reason. Process will terminate.

Reply to
ANANTHARAJ.T.V.

"ANANTHARAJ.T.V." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@webx.sUNCHnE...

6.1i , the following error occurs during MAP & there is no such error for new projects created in 6.1i.Please provide me the root cause & solution for the issue. Thank you.

library failed due to an unknown reason. Process will terminate.

haaa!

the 'Portability' appears in most cases where something goes BADLY wrong. its usually a dead end for the customer. get the latest version, or latest stable version and try again.

the reason is 'unknown' you can only try some later version or service pack and hope the unknown reason doesnt exist any more

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats