Multi-layer Structures in Microwave Office

Hi Community

I'm using Microwave Office 2002. I have a multi-layer structure. Until now - for defining a metalization-layer - I always used a dummy-layer having a thickness of nearly 0 with characteristics of air. Is this ok like this - or are there any trade-offs? ...I was not sure wether metalization layers are put on top or at the bottom of a defined layer...

Pascal

Reply to
pascal.steiss