Ise foundation and Ise Webpack

Hi, does anyone know the difference between Ise Foundation and Ise Webpack?. I have Ise Webpack installed in my PC and now I have some software which needs Ise Foundation and I don`t know if there is some difference.

Although I have to install Xilinx System Generator. Is it on Ise Foundation? Is another module of Xilinx? Is free?

Regards, Pablo

Reply to
Pablo

The only difference is the devices that are included.

No, System Generator is a seprate option and is not free.

Steve

Reply to
<steve.lass