Re: Anyone know what connector this is?

Like the title says, does anyone know what brand of connector this is?

> And/or where I might be able to order them from? > > Many thanks, > > Nick > Perth, WA > >

Eurocard half-size. RS part number 100-8702 ( or very similar depending on sex, etc).

Ken PS All they said about attachments, I wouldn't see the pic from my other newsreader (different news server). It's better to post a link if possible. Cheers.

Reply to
Ken Taylor