Anyone know what this thing is?

What is this? It has a minijack socket for some sort of input signal.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

I posted my guess ion another forum, but I'll repeat here. I think it is out of a stair stepper or treadmill exercise machine. The labels are right for that type of use.

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim

A calorie step counter pedometer?

Do a company search for 'atcoca' - what written in capital letters on the thing.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:45:04 -0000, "Gareth Magennis" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Try searching for images:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar