Anyone know what hwng.net is

I attempted to get my email and an Avast message popped up telling me something about SSL scanning. I clicked OK to see it and I got the following graphic listing my IP (Knology)and one called hwng.net. Why is it there and am I supposed to get rid of it. btw, my email worked properly.

Here's what Avast showed.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

it seems Avast has determined this from some something in your computer the surest way to find out what it's for is to block it and see if anything stops working.

--
umop apisdn

Jasen Betts

Highwinds.com? It's a game clent/server thingy, I think.

Reply to
krw