Q: What connector is this?

Hello,

I'm like to buy some of these;

That's the 2 pole version, but ideally I'd like single pole. It's 0.1" pitch by the way just incase the image is deceptive. I know the single pole versions exist since I've seen them on my travels. The connector is most commonly recognised as used inside PC cases for connecting things like the LEDs and speaker to the motherboard.

Rapid is a no-go, Maplin too, RSs site crashes, Farnell probably have them somewhere among 13,000 results, eBay is a no-go.

Thanks again,

Aly :)

Reply to
techie_alison

No, thank you :) That's brilliant info, especially the Farnell bit to find a direction. Determined to find the 1-way ones, I don't fancy chopping up dozens of them for use with a logic analyser.

Thanks to Gunther and Leon,

Aly

Reply to
techie_alison

If you want nice sturdy leads, you might buy them already attached to wires from Pomona.

John Popelish