what is this connector code?

Dear friends ' I would like to ask about the small connector shown in the attached photo in the following link

my question about the code number for this connector I know that the other(9-pins) connector in the attached photo is (rs-232)connector but I don't know what is the code number for the small one and if there is replacement to this connector because I try to make replacement to the cable shown in the attached photo

Reply to
st_yar

Go to

and upload the picture then forget about that rapidshare bullshit

Reply to
Meat Plow

spam

Reply to
Ryan Weihl

I decided to try to download the pic and it was 9 MB! and also a connector that I am not familar with. I am rehosting it on my website so others can help. Now the file is only like 23kb

OP's Picture rehosted

Michael Kennedy

I decided to try to download the pic and it was 9 MB! and also a connector that I am not familar with. I am rehosting it on my website so others can help. Now the file is only like 23kb

OP's Picture rehosted

Michael Kennedy

Very difficult to tell, but it may be worth having a look at a standard hard drive power connector !

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

When you ask for help in a newsgroup please do your homework first and do not omit relevant information. The time of everybody here is at least as valuable as yours, not to be wasted dealing with that rapidshare crap.

What you show and omit to tell is a Garmin propietary connector for an eTrex or eMap device.

If you're trying to repair the cable is cheaper and simpler to buy a ready made one, some companies even market an USB one.

If you want to modify it for some project then an entusiast is distributing a replica of it, see

BTW I had cheched that all of this can be found in les than five minutes of using Google.

Reply to
Yuki