Anyone know what this circuit board is for ??

Hi, I found this circuit board in a box in my garage and was wondering if anyone knew what it is for ? I took some pics, just click the link below

Any help is much appreciated thanks

Reply to
Pete Fletcher

Looks like a power supply.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

And somewhere around the time of 02/19/2004 09:10, the world stopped and listened as Pete Fletcher contributed the following to humanity:

Looks like a powersupply from a peice of consumer electronic equipment...Some kind of DVD player or VCR maybe? Could even be a set-top device like a cable TV converter. Note the voltages and currents. 5V @ 1.5A, that's for powering digital logic, a microprocessor and support circuitry. The other voltages point to either a diode laser or analog circuitry.

--
Daniel Rudy

Remove nospam, invalid, and 0123456789 to reply.
Reply to
Daniel Rudy

Cheers guys, you've been a great help :)

in article P9kZb.184$Y snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com, Daniel Rudy at snipped-for-privacy@invalid.pacbell.nospam.net.0123456789 wrote on 20/2/04 9:10 am:

Reply to
Pete Fletcher

Strip it for project parts and do not look back.

Reply to
Robert Baer