vpn-Programm für Raspberry PI (3) und Mac OS

Nice!

..I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Haben Sie einmal gedacht dass diese Gruppe auf Englisch ist?

---

The original question does not parse completely.

VPN is about extending a private network via the Internet, and a remote desktop program is for accessing a cmputer via the network (be it local or extended).

I guess that the OP wants both, but cannot make any sense of the buzz-words thrown in.

I'm using OpenVPN between two Raspberry Pi routers to extend my office network for home access, and I'm using the OS X remote desktop to control Big Mac from home.

--

-TV

Reply to
Tauno Voipio

Our Latin teacher was unusually small and looked like Ronnie Corbett, so that was his nickname. Some wag came up with

Ronnibus sittibus On the deskiorum Deskibus collapisbus Ronnie on the floorum

But I prefer the Caesar and Brutus one.

My grandpa was a member of a model railway society whose members made locomotives on lathes in their garages. They teamed up with various societies around the world, one of which was in Germany. Grandpa (as editor of the society's magazine) was sent a "report" of a visit by the Germans - written by the Germans, poking fun at their own language.

I can't remember all of it, but I know it made fun of the German habit of forming compound nouns by stringing together an absurd number of small nouns. The "German" for cab (as in loco cab) was "Herrlokomotivdirektordonnerundblitzenhaus", which has a certain poetic feel to it, like the *real* German "Luftkissenfahrzeug" (air cushion travel device = hovercraft).

I've got a copy of it somewhere. I remember seeing it when we packed up to move house, but I haven't seen it since then. I need to go through all the paperwork that got packed up into boxes. Now where did I put that Round Tuit?

Reply to
NY

Tauno Voipio schrieb:

Did you realize that the OP has been a crosspost into ger.ct and comp.sys....? Ger.ct is a German group and when posting my replies, I did not realize that there was a crosspost into an Englisch group.

Nevertheless I am used to answer in same language as posting I am answering. T least for English and German.

--

    Andreas Bockelmann
Reply to

The raspberry pi group has no discrimination on the basis of any human characteristic!

Reply to
Gareth Evans