Raspberry PI

Er der andre steder Raspberry PI kan købes indenfor EU?:

Raspberry PI:

Privat:

£25.92(£21.60 exc. VAT):

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Hej Glenn

Har du set på

Mvh Max
Reply to
Max

Du finder den nok ikke meget billigere.

Jeg venter på OLinuXino

den koster lidt mere, men er ikke så begrænset som Raspi.

--
OV1A Jens

 Hard work has a future pay-off. Laziness pays off now!
Reply to
Jens Petersen

Købte min hos farnell.dk. Kom i fredags efter kun 1 uge.

Reply to
Martin Larsen

Øv. Jeg bestilte min for 10 uger siden, med 12 ugers leveringstid, og jeg har lige gået mail om at leveringsdatoen er forsinket et par uger. Hvad f... sker der?

"Dear customer,

Thanks again for your Raspberry Pi order, reference number 101013xxxx. We are busy working with the suppliers who provide components for your Raspberry Pi to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible.

Since receiving your order, we have been advised that our next batch of approximately 40,000 Raspberry Pi's will now be arriving during September, with further deliveries expected in October. This delay is due to the very high level of demand on the core Raspberry Pi processor chip. Unfortunately, this means that your order could be delayed by up to 4 weeks, although we are trying to reduce this as much as possible. We have updated the delivery schedule displayed in our FAQ's and on the Raspberry Pi forum. As soon as we receive confirmation of any improvements from our manufacturers, we will advise you.

Please accept our apologies for this delay and be assured we are doing everything we can to ensure the fastest possible delivery of your Raspberry Pi.

Yours sincerely,

RS Components & Allied Electronics

"
Reply to