usb bluethooth headphone with mic

Hi guys

I'm trying to get some sound out and some mic in through my bluetooth headphone, and it looks like i'm not the only one on the internet with this problem. When i clean installed RASPBIAN WHEEZY i got sound and everything was working.

I wanted to get jasper on the raspberry pi 2 B and installed the image file they gave. From that point the sound and mic aren't working anymore.

so far i managed to set the usb device as default, by changing de alsa-base.conf file with these lines from: options snd-usb-audio index=-2 to: options snd-usb-audio index=0

and added options snd-bcm2835 index=1

when i press "aplay - l" i get card 0: headset (wireless stereo headset), device 0: usb audio

so i think he recognised the headphone or am i wrong? Is it possible he recognizes the headphone but can't get it installed? On which point do you give up trying and just buy some other mic and boxes?

There are also a couple of people talking on the internet about a asound.conf file but i can't find that one. Is that normal? Replace asound.conf with: pcm.!default { type hw card 0 }

ctl.!default { type hw card 0 }

it would be awesome if someone knows more about this. thankx in advance.

Reply to
nico.louis