USB sound card.

I attended a computer show the other day and picked up a 12 dollar USB sound card that has Mic and Speaker only on it..

I wanted to see if it would be more stable with the program for digital communication in the audio spectrum via radio.

Windows has nasty habit of putting your sound card on hold when you really need it.. Well, apparently with the use of the USB bus, the little device is just happy as hell sending and receiving data while MS slop is busy doing other things it deems more important how ever.. I discovered why I paid only $12 bucks for this little device..! the "WaveOutVolume" API does not seem to work with it.

Oh well, Just remember when something looks cheap! there is usually a reason for it!

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to