Radio Mic

I have a speech recognition application where I need (for demo purposes) to use a radio mic and have the computer speak back via the speakers. I installed a bluetooth neadset which works brilliantly - however the computer always sends the audio output to my headset earphones and not the speakers. Despite the fact I set the sound card settings so that the audio out is the speakers it appears to make no difference. Any ideas?

HardySpicer

it's a software problem.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

If you were using old-school headphones plugged into the sound card's headphone jack I'd say unplug them.

How is your Bluetooth hooked up?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752