sencore cr7000 crt setup

I hope someone can help me.. I have a sencore cr7000 crt restorer but i done have a new setup book yet (ordered one today) and i have 2 crt's in need of restoring A90AEJ16X10 and 07MXC3 if someone has a new book and can send me the socket and setup info it would really help me out..reply here or email Thanks Mike

mike

I am only familiar with the older CR-7 (I think it was). It had a universal adapter which only required the identification of the heater connections, G1, G2, and the 3 cathodes to enable the CRT to be tested and restored/rejuvenated. Does the 7000 have anything like this?

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

Reply to
mike

Mine is an older book, too, but it does have the setup for the A89AEJ16X. I suspect that they are the same, other than the size.

have you contacted Sencore?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet