documents

Hello, I'm new for VHDL and I need help. I've got NuHorizons CoolRunnerII board and I'm using ISE version 6.2. Can you give documents If you have or Can you recommend any book (I hope I can find it)? I have dowloaded any documents from Xilinx web site, but something is not clear for me. thanks snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
serdar

serdar, go to

and select documentation tab, under this section there is a link for tutorials, this is the starting point. Ram

Reply to
ram