B&K Model 466 CRT tester/ rejuvenator - new setup chart required

I have a B&K model 466 CRT tester/ rejuvenator.I need to find out where I may purchase a new setup chart or download one.I have five crt adapters;numbered # cr 54,cr 62,crf 63,cr 64 & AE-5.The last pg in my setup book goes from A55-14X-SD-37.I need to check a M80JUAO61X pic tube.Any help is greatly appreciated.Can I modify one of these adapters to work with this tube?

Thanks in advanced :)

Reply to
Martin

Go to B&K,s web page and search for the chart...Its in there . Plus they have many dealers that will sell it to you.

Reply to
kip