Sencore SC3100 & HA2500 owners, a little help please

So I bought a Sencore SC3100 scope on ebay and it didn't come with a probe. I admit I got caught up with a little auction frenzy and should have checked into the probe thing first. Do you need a special probe for these things? Or can you use any scope probe? If any of you know this could you let me know. Sencore sells them for $158.00 on their ebay store but I hope I don't have to spend that much on one. Also...

HA2500 owners. Same thing. There are two probes once is just with a small plug that ends in three clips and one ends in two clips. They want $68.00 for the three wire one. That is a little bit too much for three leads and a plug. If someone who owns one of these could you tell me what the color goes to what pin on the plugs. I will just make my own.

I really apprecate any and all help. Thanks Russ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
uriahsky

Telerama

Thanks, I will do that. I guess you need something somewhat special for the SC3100. My regular probe from my other scope doesn't give DC readings. Thank you Russ

Reply to
uriahsky