WTB: Documentation for Hickok model 265 CRT tester

I just bought a Hickok model 265 CRT tester/rejuvinator and it has no docs with it. If anyone has any docs or info about how to use this beast I would be most appreciative. I found a guy in Ohio (Ray Nowak) who had one for sale on his webpage, but am having trouble contacting him.

please respond via email if you can help..

cheers /Tim Iskander

Reply to
Tim Iskander

Any relation to Marty Iskander in Hawaii??

Reply to
hrhofmann