Sencore CR143 crt tester schematic needed

I have a CR143 and am trying to modify it to check newer crt's. All I need is to know what color wire goes where on the crt g1 g2 k fil. Ray J

Reply to
JFETR

I'm not familiar with this unit...does it not have a universal adapter?

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

Reply to
JFETR

Reply to
CLARENCE CLAY

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:10:18 GMT, JFETR put finger to keyboard and composed:

Why not take a socket with a known pinout and work backwards?

This document appears to have pinouts for most CRT types:

The 25XP22 pinout is that of the CR/CA #3 adapter on page 59 of the manual.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar