RCA chassis CTC187CL3 AY will not power up.

When you plug in the AC you can hear a slight high freq osc start so I think that the SMPS is OK. There were no shorts around the HOT. I did find some bad gounds and at least one fairly serious ring crack on a flyback terminal. I re soldered those and then noticed that a resistor was badly burned. It is near the flyback. It is marked "R126U on one side of the board and R4126U on the other. Does anyone have a schematic who might be able to identify this resistor for me? Also in your best opinion if you can would you have any idea what could have taken it out? Thanks, Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 15:42:33 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, a search for "CTC187" turns up the following:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thank you very much Frank. I really appreciate thge help. Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002