Scott LK150

This beast is back on the bench for a cleaning and tune-up. The internal caps have been done long since, it is now about time to tackle the power-supply properly and cleanly - a task I have postponed for over a year now as last winter was taken up by the new (old) house.

Does anyone have the original kit assembly instructions available? I have a schematic which is clearly not an exact as-built of my unit - in addition to which a lot of components have no values or polarities attached. As I am substantially rebuilding the power-supply with all separate caps, I would really like to be able to have all available sources of information before I start. Yes, of course I took pictures and drew out a schematic from what is there - but a belt, suspenders

*and* Velcro is always comforting. And at the same time, full literature for a component is useful in its own right.

Thanks in advance. I will pay any reasonable costs, of course.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Bennett Price