CTX CHP1797/EX710F Monitor Repair TIP.

I have a color monitor CTX EX710F. If I replace 2SC5411, J449 transistors it works for about 10 minutes, then these components fail again. It has a wire labeled [A] which comes from the mainboard and i guess it should go to the CRT board, but i don't know where. All schematics I found tell absolutely nothing about this. I think this wire causes the fail. I guess it brings negative voltage for luminance adjustment. Where should this wire be soldered ?

Thank you in advance!

Reply to
Torrents Mania