Toshiba 32AF41 will not power up

When turn on is attempted there is a slight hum and then the power led just continuously blinks. I have no schematic for this set but I checked everything that might be obvious and nothing seems obviously shorted or open but thats really as far as I was able to go. Does anyone have any service notes on this chassis or perhaps a service manual that they could share? Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002