Gould 450 Oscilloscope

I am looking for the service documentation of a GOULD Oscilloscope (DSO)

450. Can anyone help me with a copy of it or tell me the value of resistor R749? It' s burned out.

Ing. L. Crama Netherlands

Reply to
L. Crama

Don't have a manual but have a 450 that needs repair. R749 reads 28 ohms (red vio blk brn) and measures 27.4. If you ever find a manual, let me know. Jeez, did Gould even have service manuals for their DSO's ?

Phil J

Reply to
Phil J

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the resistor value! Violet is 7 so you have to read 27 Ohms. Of course Gould has manuals but don' t sell copies of them. They asked me to send my oscilloscope for repair but that is to expensive! More than 1000 Euro' s. I have searched the whole internet for a manual but no succes. When I ever find a manual I think of you. Now I try to repair the oscilloscope by finding damaged components. The score is 2 resistors and one short cicuited transistor, responsible for the burned out 27 Ohm resistor. I put new components in and turn it ON!! Thanks for your help and response,

Reply to
L. Crama