RCA F31633SB / CTC187CN2 Dead

The power supply fuse is blown and the 2.7k ohm resistor measures open. Does anyone have schematic for this unit? Power supply diodes don't measure shorted. Before I replace the resistor and fuse, is there anything else to check?

Thanks in advance, Charles

--
okclm
Reply to

charles there are a few things to check before replacing the fuse & "2.7 ohm" resistor.140V b+ line has to be right & horizontal output has to be checked as well as regulator ic to make sure it's regulating at

140v.good luck
--
tbmanitou
Reply to

Reply to
Art

I don't have a schematic and I though the resistor was 2.7k ohms. Are you saying it is only 2.7 ohms?

Also, is the b+ marked on the board?

Do you know of a source for the replacement resistor?

Thanks for your help!

--
okclm
Reply to