Novice needs help with crazy project

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:05:47 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

Can't handle my jabs... that's all you're about, BOY!

Reply to
MassiveProng

Late at night, by candle light, MassiveProng penned this immortal opus:

Oh f*ck off a bit more. If I find the design for something that interests me I'll build it no matter what. Now stick that in your prong and light it up.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

It's illegal to build one to the patent specs, however patents are very specific. Using something besides fiber optics, and mounting the screen in a different manner pretty much gets him around this patent.

Reply to
Marc Britten